Shiloh Cemetery was surveyed and
platted 23 October 1916 (Plat F, p. 75). The Tazewell County Board of Supervisors
quit claimed the land to the Shiloh Cemetery on 8 July 1916. (Deed Records Vol. 176, p.
Shiloh Cemetery contains a small
mausoleum of the Weihmeir family. Shiloh Cemetery was formerly the site of the
Shiloh Church which was used both by Methodists and Presbyterians.
Evidently, there were a lot of burials
here without markers.